Our drones are masters of teamwork. When we deploy them for a job, they work together in fleets to get the job done, whatever it may be.
We cover vast distances to deliver essential supplies and services to where they are needed. We are the very first responder in a catastrophic event – and we can even monitor wildlife and oversee land regeneration. The applications are endless.
How we work
- OUR SERVICE OFFERING
- ONE INTEGRATED PLATFORM
Our service offering
Our Flagship drone logistics network
Swoop Aero runs all flights operations within a logistics network, and sells network capacity. This includes:
- Our full technology stack
- Management of all regulatory work
- Leading the workforce
- Providing flight capacity so we always deliver
Network Operating Partnership
- We provide all necessary hardware with spares on demand
- Unlimited access to our cloud-based software suite
- Insurance to keep you safe (for a fixed monthly fee)
- You’ll also have access to training and support at every step of the way
Performance based contracts for service
Extended service options, including:
- Aviation regulatory engagement
- High density flight operations capability
- Specialist equipment such as real-time visual monitoring
We transform society
Integrating our trusted medical drone transport service into health supply chains increases efficiency and responsiveness for pathology, pharmaceutical, cold chain, and urgent blood supply.
Whether we are mapping landscapes to prepare for potential disaster, or increasing the speed of responses in crisis situations, the integration of Swoop Aero drones at every stage of the disaster cycle can save lives.
Through long range patrolling, providing live feeds of coastal environments and rapid deployment capabilities, our autonomous drones can power the next transformation in beach safety and marine management for patrol and emergency responses.
Swoop Aero’s drone logistics platform is a powerful tool to accelerate the rescue of native wildlife and conservation of flora. Our solutions cost less than the traditional methods of monitoring and cause less damage to the environment.